Monday 23 February 2015

1. Introduction

1. Introduction
Hello. This is my blog.
I promise I will work on that first sentence. I’m not really good at introductions, but I figure you should know what this blog is going to be about, which is:
Anything that springs to my mind. Personal experiences and struggles, my view on issues I find important, philosophical thoughts that don’t always make sense. But also book, TV show, Youtuber, film, and other recommendations. If you have anything you would like me to write about, or any question at all, please leave a comment.
The section above this written text, where I’ve written ‘Hello. This is my blog.’ (which is not my most interesting work) is actually for important info you should read before reading the text. Trigger warnings or age recommendations may be in that space, so please read it before you read the rest.
I’m a singer and a writer, so if you find poems on this blog or shameless advertising, don’t be surprised.
Thank you for working your way through the introduction. I hope you’re having a lovely day, and, if not, that’s okay, too. Tomorrow will be brighter. In the words of Michelle:




And in the words of Annie:


Wise kids.


Best,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment