Friday 27 February 2015

5. Would You Rather Questions Round 1

So, for just a bit of fun I decided to play ‘Would You Rather’ today. I’ve chosen ten questions from different websites.


1. Would you rather be ignorant and happy or be knowledgeable and never fully content?
Well, if all the bad things still went on around me, I think I would rather be knowledgeable and never fully content. If it became fact that I would never be able to change any of these circumstances in even the smallest way, I would rather be ignorant and happy!
2. Would you rather be able to go forward or back in time?
I would rather go back in time. I would love to be able to hang out with some of the great classic authors. I would love to know what it was like living in different times. I think we can learn a lot from the past for the future.
3. Would you rather give out bad advice or receive bad advice?
Receive bad advice. I can always choose to ignore it. But if I told someone bad advice and they go ahead and follow it and end up being hurt, well that would be terrible!
4. Would you rather be a master of every musical instrument or be fluent in every language?
Fluent in every language. How cool would that be!
5. Would you rather be in your pajamas all day or in a suit all day?
Well, does suit mean actually leaving the house and doing something? Then I would choose the suit. Plus if it’s like the classic suit that some men wear for formal occasions, it might be fun because I’ve never done that before.
6. Would you rather always have to tell the truth or always lie?
I would rather always tell the truth.
7. Would you rather have a photographic memory or be able to totally forget anything you want?
Be able to forget. Honestly - remembering every little detail would be very stressful I imagine. Plus I would never be able to get lost anymore. And getting lost is actually kind of fun.
8. Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon?
Be a dragon, obviously!
9. Would you rather discover a cure for cancer OR find out once and for all if God was real?
Discover a cure for cancer! Definitely!
10. Would you rather be able to turn invisible or be able to fly?
Be able to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment