Tuesday 24 March 2015

11. Me When Writing A Story:

I posted this on facebook before I had a blog and I just thought it'd make a neat blog post! So here goes nothing...Tell me if there are triggers^^

Me when writing a story:


*leans back* and now, finally, all the good stuff can happen to this character that I've grown fond of.
Wait, what are you doing? Why are you going in there? Turn around, turn around. You don't want to turn around? Fine, then. Oh gosh, it's dark in here. Did you bring a torch? You didn't. Of course not. Wait, who are you? Where did you come from? Do we know you? Come on, show your face. You won't? Okay, I don't think this person is good news, so let's just go the other way. What are you saying hello to this person for in the middle of the night in a dark alley? I didn't know you were crazy? Oh, wait, you're not crazy. You're still looking for that person? I didn't know you cared so much. Oh gosh, he's gonna kill you, isn't he. Well, I told you you should have gone the other way. Coming closer. Just run now. Come on, run. You're leaning in to give him a hug? Okay, that's adorable. But he's got a knife. And I think you're confusing him with someone. No, apparently it's your philosophy to hug killers before they kill you. I don't think he's interested in hearing the entire philosophy. Okay, now even HE is telling you to go away. Did your parents never teach you to listen? Wait, what are you doing? How did you do that? I didn't know you could do that. Is he unconscious? Is he dead? Why are you still not leaving? Oh you're... oh you're... taking a picture, aren't you. Wow. Of the dead guy you just killed. Now that's just, that's just sick. No he's not your brother. I could have told you that before. Okay, there is some resemblance, but still. Now are you leaving? Now you're leaving. Perhaps you should call emergency services, but that's not your style, is it? No. Well you can't go back. We all know you can't go back now. Oh Gee. And it's three in the morning and I've got to abandon you for sleep. Okay I've turned out the lights now. And now I can't sleep because my 13-year-old character has just possibly killed someone and is now on the run and I wanted to end this chapter with puppies and flowers „cry“-Emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment