Wednesday 4 March 2015

7. Would You Rather Questions Round 2: Fandom Edition

Again, a bit of fun today. Why not. 20 Would You Rather Fandom questions, mainly about Harry Potter because there are just the most questions there! But also about Disney and Doctor Who!

1. Would you rather fight the Basilisk or fight a Dementor?
If it was clear that I would die or be kissed by the Dementor anyway, then I’d rather fight the Basilisk! If I had hope that I might not die, I would fight a Dementor, because then I’d have at least a wink of a chance!

2. Would you rather fly on the magic carpet with Aladdin or fly among the stars with Peter Pan?
I would rather fly with Peter Pan. He doesn’t need an old carpet!

3. Would you rather swim around the ocean with Ariel orwing through the trees with Tarzan?
Swim the ocean with Ariel! I love Ariel and I love the ocean!

4. Would you rather spend a weekend with Dudley Dursley or Kreacher the house elf?
Kreacher the house elf. He’s just… misunderstood… right?

5. Would you rather be sorted into Ravenclaw or into Hufflepuff?
Ravenclaw. Though Pottermore says I’m a Hufflepuff!

6. Would you rather have an Invisibility Cloak or a Time-Turner?
Well, that’s a tough one. Let me get back to that. No, still too tough!

7. Would you rather receive a Howler in front of your friends or eat a vomit flavoured Every Flavoured bean?
I think I’d rather receive a Howler. Because imagine eating something like that and then never being able to eat any sweets again because you’re too grossed out! Dreadful!

8. Would you rather attend the Yule Ball or the Quidditch World Cup?
The Quidditch World Cup. Hopefully without Deatheaters this time!

9. Would you rather have Severus Snape as a father or Dolores Umbridge as a mother?
Well, that’s easy. I’d rather have Severus Snape as a father! Plus it would mean that he might have fallen in love with another woman and might have found something like happiness again…

10. Would you rather have a pet Hippogriff or a pet Phoenix?
A pet Hippogriff. Though they’re not pets, they’re people!

11. Would you rather take a class in potions or in caring for magical creatures?
Caring for magical creatures. But I’d love to do both!

12. Would you rather have a flying broomstick or an enchanted flying car?

A flying broom. I don’t really like cars :D Brooms are more wizard-style.

13. Would you rather be a werewolf like Remus Lupin or a ghost like Nearly Headless Nick?
Seeing how I wouldn’t be dead if I was a werewolf, I would rather be a werewolf. Also, wolves are my favourite animals. It’d be cool to be a wolf. Only problem: I might actually end up hurting someone while as a ghost I’d just scare them a bit!

14. Would you rather spend a week in the Forbidden Forest or a day in Azkaban?
I would rather spend a week in the Forbidden Forest. Friends and foes there, while Azkaban is just there to destroy you and turn yourself against you!

15, Would you rather have Hagrid or Dobby as a friend?

I love Dobby but I’ll have to say Hagrid! He’s so kind and can also occasionally save your butt! And he loves and usually owns magical creatures that could kill you! You’d never get bored!

16. Would you rather change the story so that Dumbledore doesn’t get killed or so that Sirius doesn’t get killed?
I’d change it so that Sirius doesn’t get killed. He’s my favourite character and his death is heartbreaking. Dumbledore had a good, long life and kind of already knew his death was coming.

17. Would you rather spend an hour talking to J. K. Rowling or to Daniel Radcliffe?
Either would be amazing, but I’d pick J.K. Rowling because I want to be a published author one day!

18. Would you rather be the Doctor or one of his companions?
One of his companions. Because then I could have the best of both worlds! I couldn’t be the Doctor, that’s like asking if I’d like to be Sherlock Holmes, sure, I’d like to be near them, but actually being them? I don’t think I could handle it!

19. Would you rather own 3D Glasses or a Fez?
A Fez. Because fezzes are cool. Also, I can’t see 3D :D
20. Would you rather be converted into a Dalek or a Cyberman?
Gee, this is gonna give me nightmares! Umm… a Dalek? I always found them kind of cute in a disturbing sort of way. Cybermen are just terrifying!

1 comment: